Many business owners will have heard that they need to have a social media presence though they may not understand why they need to be using social media as part of their marketing efforts.
1. Millions of users- Facebook in Australia for example has over 10 millions users and Twitter has almost 2 millions users. The average Australian Facebook user spends 20 minutes on Facebook per visit. As of June 2012- 50.34% of Australian population use Facebook and on a global scale, 1 in 10 humans on Earth use Facebook!
2. With the huge numbers that are users of social media your brand needs to build a presence where it’s target market is spending it’s time.
3. Word Of Mouth Marketing is King; as a business owner you are probably aware that word of mouth marketing can be the best form of marketing. Social Media networks make recommending or sharing companies, products and services extremely easy.
4. Your target market expects to find you on social networking sites. It can often be where your potential customers go first to learn more about you.
5. Business large or small can use social media. Social media is one of the few forms of marketing that does not have a price tag. Whether you are a home based business or a large corporation, regardless of your size you have the ability to use this powerful brand building platform.
Having a website online is half the battle, you subsequently need to optimize your site so Internet users can find you. SEO is the art and science of getting your website to the top of the search engine rankings.
84% of internet searchers never make it past page two of a Google search, and around 90% of websites are found via a search engine with a majority of users around the world searching via Google, so it is evident how valuable high rankings in the search engines are.
Savvy Web Studio can implement a SEO plan for your business to boost your rankings and drive more traffic to your site. Savvy Web Studio websites are optimized to be search engine friendly along with having the capacity to customize your keywords and meta tags effortlessly.
SEO services can be a lengthy and complex process that involves a variety of techniques including;
- Directory submissions ( Both paid & free)
- On-Page Optimization ( Keywords & meta tag changes)
- Link Building ( Getting links from other websites)
- Content Creation ( Targeted content & ‘Link bait’)
- Researching your competition
Savvy Web Studio offer SEO packages designed to improve your search results and attract more visitors to your site. If requested we can also track your results and send you monthly or quarterly reports detailing your SEO results as well as offer additional suggestions to increase your SEO efforts. Contact Us for full details.
Savvy Web Studio adheres to Google Webmaster Guidelines when building its websites and when implementing its SEO strategies. We also adjust our SEO strategy based on search engines algorithm changes and implement proven strategies outlines by some of the world leading SEO experts.
“ SEO is often about making small modifications to parts of your website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your sites performance in search results”.